The iPad in a third World country. I am an iPad owner in Bangladesh. Bangladesh is one of the poorest nation on the face of the Earth after Rwanda and…
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
What are you guys excited about right now? Is it all phones, as per usual? CNET lays it out with the Top 5 most searched for items May. Find out more by reading the full article after the break.
“Android is not in my world. It’s not in my attention span most days. Thinking about the iOS app is a full-time job, and staying competitive on iOS is a…
Suspendisse ultricies justo vestibulum nulla convallis eu mollis orci venenatis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Integer convallis
In commodo sollicitudin nisi in ultricies. Donec vel tortor vitae libero faucibus laoreet. Nullam sit amet neque nunc. Nullam odio justo, dictum!
- iPad and the Third World
- iPad Mini gets handled: WiFi + LTE is a connectivity beast
- Weirdly, speakers in a bag are cool if you want a boom box
- Exclusive: Instapaper for Android launches
- Browser choice, a dying luxury?
- When a 3D TV can’t handle 2D
- Canon & Nikon Digital SLR Lens Reviews
- Nokia Music free streaming service comes to US
- A closer look at Lenovo’s hybrid ultrabook