Words That Trigger Human Primal Fear
We humans are surrounded by words. Since our birth we hear words from our mother’s mouth and we start to learn them and try to say them out loud – mostly by saying “Gaa gaa”.
As we grow older we start to pick up more and more complex words and also we get to know the meaning of the good words and the bad words, also words we do not want to hear at all!
Here are some list of word or words that awakens the inner primal fear in most of us human beings – we instinctively try to avoid these words in our everyday life as much as we can, but most of the time it catches our ears or in this age of the internet our eyes!
1. Earthquake reported
2. Storm warning in your area
3. Terrorists have struck again
4. Bird-flu is back
5. Ebola and SARS makes a deadly come back
6. Economic crisis deepens
7. Industries to cut thousands more jobs
8. Airline industry reports yet another fault in the already in operation aircraft design
9. Civil war has broken out
10. Global warming keeps getting ignored
11. Deforestation goes unchecked
12. Health care budget slashed
13. Beheaded on camera